Getting those important task completed successfully, when using our house removals guide when moving home in Belper, Derbyshire
Transporting your household belongings and furniture from A to B is not a simple as it may seem, with all the planning and preparation involved in moving home it can become a little doubting for some people. This is why our house removals guide when moving home in Belper, Derbyshire listed below is the perfect solution to help you to remember the important tasks, you will need to successfully complete, before you actually move to your new home location.
The Perfect Info & House Removals Guide when Moving Home in Belper, Derbyshire
4 Weeks Before Your Move
- Find a reputable house removals company for your home packing and your move.
- Gather removals boxes and packaging materials from your moving company.
- Label removal boxes clearly.
- Start packing items you will not need and place them into boxes
- Clear out old, unwanted and unused items and furniture from the house, attic and shed or garage. This will give your new home the space it needs.
- Keep car keys, bank cards, passports, money and other valuable items or jewelry safe and secure in a place only you know.
Who tell of your move
- Friends and family
- Water / Gas / Electric
- Dentists / Opticians / Health care
- Tv provider / Tv licensing
- Car insurance / DVLA
- Fitness centers / gyms
- Accountant / solicitors
- Banks / Building society’s
- Council Tax / Benefits service
- Broadband / Phone line provider
- Royal Mail
3 Weeks Before your move
- Plan which rooms your furniture will be placed in, once you arrive at your new home, with your removals company.
- Plan a day out with the children on your removals day or day care.
- Check with your solicitors exactly when your move date will be and what time you will receive the keys to your new home.
- Speak with other people in the chain, to see how many people are moving in your chain, the less people in the chain the quicker monies and legal paperwork will be completed.
2 Weeks Before Your Move
- Be sure the keys will be ready for your new home.
- Buy less food for the cupboards, fridge and freezer, especially if moving a long distance or over seas.
- Cancel magazines, milk man and newspapers from being delivered, if stay local provide your local store with your new address details.
- Be sure every thing apart from your essentials are packed and ready to go.
1 Week Before Your Move
- If moving far away, gather a get together with close friends and family to say good byes and exchange details and contact numbers.
- Check with your removals company that every thing on their side is ok for your removal day.