House Removals, Storage, Clearance & Piano Moving Company in Kenilworth

Helping You To Stay On Top Of Your Move 100%

One Stop Shop For House Removals, Storage, Clearance & Piano Moving in Kenilworth & Warwickshire

You are sure to find exact what you need when moving home with MnM Removals. We cover all aspect of your house removals, storage, clearance and piano moving in Kenilworth and Warwickshire. Our services are designed to be fair, cost-effective and stress free for people moving home. With the help of our professional move coordinators on hand we are able to offer you the help support and care you need when moving to your new home.

Find All The Moving Services You Need When Moving To Your New Home in Kenilworth & Warwickshire

House Removals in Kenilworth & Warwickshire

On the day of your house removal you will be in the company of our fast, friendly and professional moving team, who will ensure your belongings and furniture is transported safely to the new home. Furniture blankets will be used to add extra protection for your furniture once in transit. Our home movers are highly experience and true gentlemen and will ensure to take great care of you, your furniture and property when moving home. Our home movers are trained and qualified and successfully complete thousands of house removals of all sizes and from all destinations in the UK & Europe.

Container & Self Storage in Kenilworth & Warwickshire

Our storage & removals company offers flexible solutions for all your storage need. We can store almost any item of furniture, for your home or business for as long as you may need. We only store your belongings in our safe, secure, dry and clean maximum security storage facility. With a various sizes we are sure to find storage rooms at the most affordable prices for you.

Furniture Clearance in Kenilworth & Warwickshire

Before you decide to relocate your furniture you may want to decide on which items, belongings and furniture you don’t want to take with you to the new home. A furniture clearance is designed to reduce the clutter in your new home. Our furniture clearance team can take away all old, damaged and unwanted items. We can clear almost any item ensuring your new home has the living space you require and most importantly it is not cluttered with items you will no longer use. 90% of the items cleared are donated to local charities where they are re-homed, the other 10% is sent to registered recycling facilities to be recycled where your old items can be used as new materials.

Piano Moving in Kenilworth & Warwickshire

This type of move is a specialist move that requires a professionally trained and expert piano moving team to ensure that your piano is relocated to great effect. Pianos are extremely heavy and should not be moved without the right piano moving equipment and piano moving specialist on hand. Our expert piano moving team move all types of pianos from upright pianos, baby grand pianos and grand pianos safely without any issues at all. We have the equipment to move your piano upstairs, downstairs or even through an apartment window making moving your piano seem effortless. If you need top move your piano safely we can help.

mnm removals here to help your home move

If you would like to receive a FREE Home Survey & Moving Quotation for any of the above services, then please get in touch with our customers service team on 0800 0025 543 we will happy to assist your exact requirements.

Like To Leave Us A Message

orange-contact-us-1

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *